Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dog Head Cane HELP Leash Training LARGE Cane Corso!!?

HELP leash training LARGE cane corso!!? - dog head cane

I have a Cane Corso, a little more than a year. Obeyed very well at home, is intelligent and attentive, but when I try to walk, that's terrible!
What makes semi-decent, if no one around him all the other dog, I mean (not behind closed doors, cars, everything was free!)
If a dog growls and jumps, I nearly threw it. I am a regular "Dog Whisperer" Guardian of the program and agree to a discipline that can calmly and firmly, but just can not break his approach is not a listen!
Therefore the use of anger and frustration because they do not listen, reflect, so it usually ends by hand if I am to pull back - you are on his side or back and throw you crying "It's better enough blue! ! and they see and will remain in the back and a dog barks or something, and he will touch his head to look, and I'll smash your face for me to break his attention and say "No!"
I Hate It dealt with how, but I

No comments:

Post a Comment