Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lady Madeline Is One Expected To Tip A Student Hairdresser?

Is one expected to tip a student hairdresser? - lady madeline

Tomorrow I will get my hair Jean Madeline Aveda Institute haircut / style and can be treated with smth ...
I know how much each service has its price, because they have a full menu price online offer, but I'm not sure if I should be noted on the student or the lady at the front tip, where I was going to have charge for services ..
Help someone!
Thanks

5 comments:

♥ said...

I want to emphasize the students would be rude if you do not

Officer Me said...

Thu tip you your stylist regularly?

Officer Me said...

Thu tip you your stylist regularly?

Dani D said...

it would give him a hand, a student who

Rockstar Mommy said...

I always leave the tip on the table, a hairdresser. Do not give the girl at the reception, you never know when you have money or not.

Post a Comment