Friday, February 19, 2010

Guys Acne Wedding I Have A Major Acne Problem.. Plz Help?

I have a major acne problem.. plz help? - guys acne wedding

Yesterday was such a couple of buttons, if these acne treatment, they think went to the marriage had to do today, no luck .. When I woke up, I swear, I cried. I prefer, and all are red .. Is there something that I find at home that can give so atleast essentially disappear (or less visible), I have toothpaste on you, but I do not think it works very well for me. and no way to get rid of them now .. (that would totally suck) What is the fastest way to get rid of them .. so atleast when I go to school on day 2, which would have completely disappeared (also looking for a home remedy) .. thnx you IM account on u.. =]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to wash your face and clean it for a little toothpaste in large patches of a small incision DAB do.Also things like coke and foods high in sugar, put her face and use something like a laundry on site, off Staright wont work, but let the time has come.

In addition, if the worst go to the doctor

Anonymous said...

I have a book and follow the instructions. The book was from someone on this website and the book was recommended by a dermatologist.

Check it out;
www.acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.com

Steve

Post a Comment