Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pices Post Racks Mom Makes Me Wear A Bodysuit And I Hate, Is She Right?

Mom makes me wear a bodysuit and I hate, is she right? - pices post racks

I am 13 years, 2 months before the mother decided that I am a costume this pice of underwear, that all of the breasts, torso, back and crotch are required to wear includes clips. Hatred is uncomfortable, hot, makes me sweat, but he says I have no choice and you must wear every day, except for sleeping and showering. I have a question yesterday, and almost all said the mother was very strict, but not abuse children. She says I have to bear for modesty and protection of children. But it is very hot and nasty I did my best to speak with her, but she was strict: it is their right, it was decided that PICES is one of my normal clothes and I use it, while living under his roof. She does not want any more complaints. I live w / her and my lilBrother, my father died. His mother made him wear a dress not to adolescence and is still used. He said it was good for them, so it's good for me. Hatred and next summer will be a real pain. Since it was my mother, I am firmly?

2 comments:

deathroe said...

ur mom tried to protect them from predators or ur fine sectual in this table that the great battle that wrry so that it protects not only men or hot

Miki said...

I was hiding one of those before my fat. which are very unpleasant and it is difficult to use the restroom.

I often tell young people, listen to your mother or to speak with him, but his mother is not listening.

I would take him to school, then into the bathroom and back to school. do u have to use at home? ur mom sounds very, very strict. can do without, or in 5 years.

Post a Comment