Monday, February 15, 2010

Online Period Tracker Pregancy...am I Or Am I Not :(?

Pregancy...am i or am i not :(? - online period tracker

2 weeks ago was so sick to my stomach, I vomit my best not to. I was a week sick. The following week was my week of ovulation. We do not use safe sex and if you are pregnant, ok;) PMS began badly last week and part of last weekend. Cramps occasionally. I Endo surgery on May 29, 07, who has made my time a little painful, because my uterus is healing from surgery, but I have no chance of pregnancy, has disappeared since the endometriosis. I remind you of my time each month, with a Time Tracker online. My last period was the 6th of July, and if I told my August 3 European Atomic Energy Community Should I be worried or just wait and see if it does not know late or go to the doctor? what to do too.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Have you been a HPT yet? Before trying to win the Dr. would. Always wait until I'm a day late not to disappoint me with a BFN. My best advice is to try to in the morning when the hormone levels in urine is higher. Not all tests, as you say, but it does not hurt and can give a positive result earlier in the pregnancy.

Empress said...

I think U should wait at least 5 days ...... cuz it for the normal functioning or a few days, so do not think you should worry or

Post a Comment